Need help with Taxes?Optimize tax savings, leverage regulation, and minimize exposure.
Appropriately evaluating or minimizing exposure to federal, state, and local income taxes is a critical component of retaining capital from where wealth grows. While income taxes are hopelessly complex, effective planning is a critical element in capitalizing on tax benefits.
Our tax professionals provide an extensive knowledge base and proficiency in working thorough federal, state and local regulation. Combined with practical individual and business experience we build sustainable strategies by understanding your goals and objectives. This foundation drives the core of our practice ensuring you receive the quality and commitment in achieving your compliance needs.
Our clients are encouraged to meet with us regularly and take advantage of ongoing planning and strategy sessions.
Business and Individual Tax Returns
We stay current with shifting trends in tax regulations in order to balance compliance with valued guidance. By offering business and individual tax advice throughout the year, you optimize tax structures and limit exposure.
- Federal, state, and local income tax preparation
- Business entities structured as corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Trust and estates
- 1099, auto inclusion, personal property tax
- IRS, state, and local tax audit representation
- Confidential and personal attention
- Always available to answer questions and provide ongoing consultation
Tax Planning & Strategy
Assessing and examining opportunities to leverage regulation and minimize exposure. Get your accountant involved! Meet with us long before filing deadlines to avoid unnecessary mistakes or unintended consequences.
- Financial performance review and evaluation
- Identify and achieve stated goals and objectives
- Tailor a proactive plan to optimize tax structures and minimize liabilities
Non-profit organizations are subject to specialized reporting requirements that vary significantly from that of businesses and individuals. We have dedicated ourselves to serving non-profit organizations to assist them in maintaining compliance with these regulatory requirements.
- Federal Forms 990, 990T and 990PF
- Oregon Department of Justice Form CT-12
- U.S. Department of Labor Form LM-2